2021-22 DIGITAL PLAYBILL ADVERTISING RATES
DEADLINE: November 5 to purchase for all five digital editions!
BONUS: Advertisers receive complimentary ticket offers to all shows. (Minimum Value $390)
More than 25,000 residents within a 30-mile radius of Lowell will attend Merrimack Repertory Theatre performances this season. TRADE opportunities available. RESTAURANT PARTNERS listings below.
The Rise and Fall of Holly Fudge | November 26-December 12 (ad deadline November 5)
Erma Bombecck: At Wit's End | January 19-February 6 (ad deadline December 23)
Back Together Again: The Music of Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway | March 30-April 17 (ad deadline March 8)
Best Summer Ever | May 4-22 (ad deadline April 6)
Woody Sez: The Life and Music of Woody Guthrie | February 23-March 13 (ad deadline February 1)
BUY or TRADE: Restaurant Partners Listings
Our restaurant partners receive numerous benefits for purchasing a listing or for trading meals.
- Inclusion in the RESTAURANT PARTNERS section of all playbills (25,000 patrons)
- Restaurant Partners page on website (monthly visitors 8,471)
- Restaurant Partners mentioned three times in our Saturday Enews (7,600 patrons each)
- Restaurant Partners mentioned on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at least three times (14,179 followers combined, each mention)
- Restaurant Partners receive complimentary ticket offers to all shows (Minimum Gift Value $390)
Reservations deadline November 5, 2021. firstname.lastname@example.org